Presented by 'third division celebrities' Adam Buxton and Joe Cornish, The Adam and Joe show is legendary for introducing Baaaaddads to popular culture and showing us mere mortals how to survive a boring meal in a restaurant with impressive candle-based techniques.
Here are just some of the reasons why Adam & Joe are ruddy awesome:
1. They made the best toy based adaptations ever - including e4 favourite Furends.
2. They introduced us to 'free thinking' - finding out how free the free bits on food items are.
3. Introducing us to BaaadDad - Adam Buxton's dad reviewing 'youth focused' music and festivals.
4. Their major discovery of chicken hot dogs.
5. Their Lennon-esque footie song; 'When I go see Villa, my view is blocked by a concrete pillar...'
So what are your favourite Adam & Joe moments? Go have a peek at the show on 4oD and pop back here to post your best bits.
Head to 4oD
View classic clips